Lion Energy is committed to providing safe, silent, renewable power to customers who want to become energy independent.
Fantastic RV Battery / due to weight, Power ,Reliability, Safety, and Warranty
Lion Energy does this by engineering, creating, manufacturing, testing and delivering high-quality energy storage products for your home, work, and play.
Say hello to the new, higher capacity Lion Energy LiFePO4 battery!! It houses 105Ah (at 12.8V) of lightweight, lithium power. With a built in BMS (Battery Management System) you can install this battery worry-free. No need to be concerned about heat issues. The built-in BMS will shut the battery down if any over (or under) temperature issues occur. Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Built In Battery Management System
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Over / Under Temperature Protection
- Drop in replacement for lead acid batteries (size is similar to Group 24)
- Will work with traditional lead-acid battery chargers (specialized li-ion chargers will charge better / faster)
- Only weighs 23 lbs
- Up to 900A Surge for short millisecond burst
- Multiple batteries can be wired in series up to 48V
- Free Ground Shipping
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V 105Ah
- Rated Capacity: 105Ah / 1344Wh
- Recommended Charging Voltage: Up to 14.6V
- Victron Components: 13.9V (Absorption and Float)
- Xantrex and Magnum Compnonets: 14.2V (Absorption and Float)
- Recommended Charging Current: 45A (can handle up to 100A)
- Recommended Low Voltage cut off: 11.5V
- BMS shut down is around 10V
- Cycle Life:
- 5000+ cycles @ 80% DoD
- 3500+ cycles @ 100% DoD
- Discharge Rates:
- 150A Continuous
- 250A for 60 seconds
- 900A for one millisecond (spike)
- Charging Temperature Range: 32°F - 113°F
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F - 131°F
- Group Size: Group 24
- Dimensions: 9.8" L x 6.6" W x 8.6" H
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Series Connection: Yes, up to 48V
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
anywhere in the continental US.
Go check them out!