These batteries can be series d together for 48 volt and used in golf carts dropping your battery weight load to 58 lbs from 480 lbs and charging time 2-3 hours instead of 12 to 24 hrs. and no maintenance after they have been installed. No more water or acid clean up. These batteries can be drawn down to 20% before charging is necessary. So you have a longer use time, between charges.
Weighing in at only 29 lbs, the Battle Born 24V 50Ah (1200Wh) LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery is designed and assembled right here in the USA. The built in BMS (Battery Management System) will ensure that it will last years longer than its lead acid counterparts. Free Shipping anywhere in the continental US.
Battle Born 24V 50Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery Features:
- Built In BMS (Battery Management System)
- Drop in replacement for lead acid batteries
- Automatic Cell Balancing
- Will work with traditional lead-acid battery chargers (specialized li-ion chargers will charge faster)
- 60A Continuous
- 100A Surge for 30 Seconds
- Larger Loads Can Surge for 1/2 Second
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Free Ground Shipping
- 10 Year Warranty
Battle Born 24V 50Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery Specifications:
- Voltage: 24 Volt
- Usable Capacity: 50Ah
- Lifetime Capapcity: 300,000 Ampere-hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 °F to 160 °F
- Charging Range: 28.8V - 29.2V (for 24V nominal systems)
- Length: 12.75 in.
- Width: 6.875 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
Battle Born 24V 50Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery Operational Safety:
- High/Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- High/Low Temperature Protection