Sewer Waste Valve; Auto Drain; For Valterra And Bristol Slide Valves To Dump Black And Gray Water Tanks; Electric; 3 Inch 12 Volt DC; Corrosion Resistant Steel/ Aluminum And Plastic; With Rocker Arm Switch/ Switch Box/ Wiring Harness And Flashing Red Light To Warn Auto-Drain Is Open Or Not
The NEW Auto-Drain mounts directly to a conventional 3 Inch or 1-1/2 Inch slide valve No adjustments, and no difficult clamps to install or adjust. Eliminates hassles with hard to reach and difficult to operate valve locations.
The Barker 24130 3" Auto-Drain RV Waste Valve allows you to dump your RV's black and gray water tank by just pushing a switch. It can be mounted on the slide valve of a 3" waste valve, providing consistent power and extending its life. Adjustments or clamps are not needed for the installation.
- Makes it easier to get to hard to reach or difficult to operate valve areas.
- Easy manual operation in case of low battery or valve troubles.
- Material: Steel, aluminum, and plastic.
- Made with durable material, the auto drain is corrosion resistant.
- No additional plumbing fittings to install Â– none to remove.
- Open and close in less than 7 seconds (3” model).
- Holding tanks should be emptied before installation, this is highly recommended.
- Red light switch warns when Auto Drain is open or opening.
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC.
- Amperage: 200 mA.
- Cycle Time: 7 Seconds.
- Compatibility: Valterra & Bristol 3" waste valves(not included).
- It is not necessary to remove valves to install Auto-Drain.
- Each Auto-Drain comes complete with a mounting bracket, rocker arm switch, switch box with light (indicates open or closed valve), complete installation and operating instructions.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA.